Myofascial trigger points (MTPs) are routinely diagnosed and treated by clinicians in many musculoskeletal health disciplines. MTPs have been associated with numerous clinical conditions and prevalence studies claim that they may account for 30-85% of patients complaining of regional muscular pain.1 Despite the widespread acceptance of MTPs as an important clinical entity the diagnosis of […]
20+ years’ experience providing hands-on osteopathic treatment and acupuncture specialising in acute and chronic neuromusculoskeletal injuries and pain management.
Suite 1504, Tower 1, 500/520 Oxford Street
Ph: (02) 7205 1400
Located just opposite Bondi Junction train station. See Google view here.
EASY HEALTH FUND CLAIMS
- 10 Facts About Pain & Recovery
- What To Do When Pain Is Chronic
- Complex Pain Conditions (Tough Cases)
- Osteopathy Treatment For Back & Neck Pain
- Acupuncture & Dry Needling in Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Spinal Pain Recovery Times
- Common Myths About Posture & Pain
- Is My ‘Core’ Unstable?
- Osteopathy & Sports Injury Management
- Preventative Management
- History of Osteopathy
- Laughter Is Medicine